Keeping your bathroom floor clean, shiny, and smelling fresh is an essential part of home hygiene. Harpic bathroom cleaner is one of the most popular and trusted disinfectants and cleaning liquids used in Indian households. It kills 99.9% of germs and protects your family from disease-causing bacteria, viruses, fungi, and pathogens.
Why pick Harpic bathroom cleaner?
Harpic bathroom cleaner is a versatile product that can be used to clean bathroom floors, sinks, tiles, and other hard surfaces. It is tough on stains and removes dust, grime, and dirt. Regular use of the Harpic red bathroom cleaner will keep your bathroom sparkling all day long.
Harpic bathroom cleaner is one of the strongest disinfectants to use in your bathroom. Most germs and pathogens fester and spread in moist, enclosed spaces like bathrooms and toilet floors. Therefore, keeping them clean and germ-free is important to stop the spread of diseases, including COVID-19. Harpic bathroom cleaner kills most of the germs and fungi and prevents the spread of diseases. Adding the Harpic 5 litre pack to your list of monthly essentials is a wise choice.
How to use Harpic bathroom cleaner?
Bathroom cleaning is one of the important aspects of keeping your home clean, hygienic, and disease free. Here’s how you can get the best of your Harpic Bathroom Cleaner –
For regular cleaning –
- Add 1.5 capfuls of Harpic Bathroom Cleaner to half a bucket of water (approximately 4 litres).
- Pour over the tiles and floor.
- Scrub thoroughly and rinse with water.
For tough stains and sink –
- Pour a capful of undiluted Harpic Bathroom Cleaner over the stain or in the sink.
- Scrub thoroughly with a sponge or brush.
- Rinse thoroughly.
For disinfecting floor and tiles –
- Spray diluted Harpic Floor Cleaner in the corners of the bathroom floor.
- Wait for 5 minutes, scrub and rinse.
Precautions you should take
Harpic Bathroom Cleaner is safe to use on stone, granite, tiles, and most bathroom surfaces. It is, however, best to do a small patch test on a small area before using the product.
- Do not mix Harpic Bathroom Cleaner with bleach, phenol, or other cleaners.
- Do not use Harpic Bathroom Cleaner on aluminium, brass, copper wooden rails or décor items.
Health and household safety precautions –
- Keep the Harpic Disinfectant Bathroom Cleaner out of the reach of children.
- Wash hands thoroughly after cleaning the bathroom floor.
- Avoid direct contact with skin or eyes. In case of accidental contact, wash with water and contact a doctor.
- Keep the Harpic Floor Cleaner away from food and food items. In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical attention immediately.
- Store Harpic Floor Cleaner away from direct sunlight and heat sources.
Our homes are our sanctuaries. Our homes are the places where we seek comfort and feel safe. The spread of seasonal diseases through diseases should be curbed by maintaining cleanliness and hygiene. Cleaning floors, handrails, doorknobs, bathroom floors, sinks, nooks and corners are key to keeping germs and viruses away. This makes it important to use a strong antimicrobial and disinfectant to keep your home clean. The Harpic 5 litre pack is one of the essential home cleaning products you must stock up on.