LPU Distance MA online education is getting very preference day by day. This course is a 2-year postgraduate course known as (Master of Arts). Additionally, it is pursued by students who have completed their Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree course. LPU Distance MA online degree is the same as any regular MA course, with the same subjects, syllabus, and curriculum, the only dissimilarity being that all of this happens virtually. There is an ideal variety of dynamic subjects provided in an online master of arts. It presents you with the opportunity to study a subject in-depth.
Eligibility of LPU Distance MA online degree
An online master of arts (MA) course is a professional postgraduate degree that needs candidates to have the essential qualifications to be capable to take admission in the program. The eligibility criteria for admission to an online master of arts are as follows: –
- You must have a three-year Bachelor’s degree in arts, if possible, in the subject you desire to specialize in for your master of arts degree.
- You must score at least percentile (different for different institutions) in your graduation and from an organized institute/college.
The admission procedure for the distance MA course
The procedure of admission to an LPU Distance MA online education can be done online comfortably from home. There are some fundamental steps that you require to follow for admission to an online MA in any institute and these are: –
- Go to the official website of the university you desire to take admitted to. The most crucial thing to note here is that institutions have many websites dedicated to online programs. Therefore, you must visit the official online institute website.
- Now sign up as a new candidate to register yourself with the institute.
- Fill up the admission form and pay the admission fees.
- Upload the necessary academic, personal, and professional documents.
- Pay the course fee. You will have the choice to pay it either online or via demand draft. Now you have to wait for your fee to be processed. Once done, you will be notified regarding your admission confirmation and other compatible details like your enrolment number via email.
Duration of the distance MA course
Usually, a distance MA course is a postgraduate degree program. This course is 2 years program that is divided into 4 semesters. Although, as it is an online degree course, many institutions give you the pros and ductility of completing the degree within 4 years. In such a scenario, candidates are permitted to pass their examination within a timeframe of at least 4 years.
Career scopes of the distance MA course
Many fields offer job opportunities to distance MA graduates. The scope is different due to the diverse specializations offered by an online MA degree program.
Depending upon the specialization of your online MA course degree, the following are the job roles provided to online MA graduates: –
- Content writer
At the last, if you wish to go for a job right after your online master of arts then you can consider the above options.